We’ve been working hard at TRACKLOK® to simplify bracing of partitions.
Utilising the unique features of TRACKLOK® we have produced three set out charts which allow architects, engineers, installers and regulators to all be on the same page. We have provided typical layouts, featuring actual TRACKLOK® placements to ensure guidance and clarity.
The benefits of the set out charts include:
- Standard centres at 2.4m (2.0m at 12m above ground in Wellington).
- TRACKLOK® in plane deflection for interstory drift on stiff return walls.
- Provides guidance from design through to install.
- Provides engineers with horizontal load parameters.
- Provides consistency of communication throughout the build.
We still remain on standby to mark up plans when required and we are always happy to help with project enquiries. TRACKLOK® is a tool to achieve compliant outcomes and whether you’re working on a standard detail or you require a specific design – we’re here to help.